Finally things are getting started with my job. I can stop feeling stupid when people ask me when I'm going to start. It's felt like it has been some imaginary job that I invented to make myself feel better. Anyways, I will officially be starting this week as an Education Interpreter for Sunnyside and Desert View High School. I'm super excited and lot nervous.
In other news, the engaged couple are into creating their wedding plans. GOOD for them. Honestly, I think the whole planning phase is absolutely tortuous. I didn't like it when I was engaged and it hasn't changed. The way I see it....you should get engaged...have an engagement party. Make people give you presents there and then run away and get married. That way you don't miss out on all the gifts....because we're all basically selfish like that....but you can also just enjoy the wedding. But I know some people love the whole big wedding thing.
What's everyone going to be for Halloween? We're actually going to host our own party this year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Megan,
ReplyDeleteBoo! and good luck in the new job.
DB